Thank you for attending the “BSA Shooting Sports & COVID-19” webinar tonight. Below are the resources we discussed as well as the link to the recorded version of the broadcast. As mentioned in the broadcast, please work with your local council team and with your local health agency as you review the COVID-19 related guidance we discussed and how it will apply in your unique setting.
Thank you for the excellent questions you submitted. At the end of next week, we will send out a document detailing the guidance we discussed for your use so stay tuned. This will include recommended cleaning and sanitation products for specialized program equipment. If you have specific questions for your operation or something we have not covered, please don’t hesitate to reach out directly. We stand ready to help!
The recorded version of the BSA Shooting Sports & COVID-19 broadcast can be found here.
Online Resources Discussed and a Few Extra
- Outdoor Programs Camp Director / COVID-19 Resource Link
- BSA Private Range Use Information Link
- BSA Shooting Safely Safety Moment Shared – Be sure to include safety moments in your meetings too! Link
- At-Risk Acknowledgement Link
- CDC Considerations for Youth and Summer Camps Link
- Suggested Camp Sanitation Supplies and Materials List Link
- EPA Approved List of Disinfectants Link
- National Camping School NCS COVID-19 Link
- NCAP National Camp Accreditation Program Link
- 2020 National Camp Standards Link
- Waiver Request Form Link
- National BSA COVID-19 Link
Thank you again. Questions? Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us at shooting.sports@Scouting.org.
Andrea Watson l Team Lead – Camping Services
Outdoor Program Team
BOY SCOUTS OF AMERICA, S105
1325 W. Walnut Hill Lane
Irving, TX 75038